Wickham Market Village Hall 70th Anniversary Show
Time & Location
About The Event
Please click on the 70th Anniversary Show under things to do to view a PDF of the full schedule of events
70th Anniversary Show: Saturday 4th August, 12.30 - 4.30pm & Sunday 5th August, 12.00pm - 3.00pm. 3.00pm - Presentation of Awards Followed by the Raffle. Lunches - Sandwiches - Teas - Cakes - Tombola - Raffle - on both days
- All exhibits must be made, grown or created by the exhibitor as appropriate. Only one entry per exhibitor per class. They must not have been entered in any of our previous shows. PLEASE NOTE: OPEN CLASSES MAY BE ENTERED BY VILLAGE RESIDENTS AS WELL AS NON-RESIDENTS.
- The hall will be open for staging from 6pm - 8pm on Friday 3rd August and from 7.30am until 10am on Saturday 4th August when it must be closed for judging.
- Entry fees for adults: 30p each for the first 10 classes then 15p for each class thereafter. 16 years and under - no fee.
- ENTRY FORMS MUST BE IN BY 6pm on TUESDAY 31st July.
- Any contingency not provided for in the rules will be left to the discretion of the Committee. Except as otherwise provided for in the rules the decision of the Judges is final.
- No exhibit may be removed until after the presentation and raffle on the Sunday.
When staging your exhibits please do not touch any other exhibitor's exhibits or cards. Exhibits cannot be covered by Village Hall insurance.
All cups, trophies and medals will be presented at 3pm on Sunday 5th August.
PLEASE RETURN ALL THE PREVIOUS YEAR'S TROPHIES TO THE CHAIRMAN OR SECRETARY BY 1st JULY
Raffle prizes are also very welcome. Mr Alan Manley (Chairman) would be pleased to receive them.
Contact Telephone: 01728 747431
The Show Committee would like to thank the following for sponsoring the 2017 Show:
East of England Co-operative Society
Plastics for Games Ltd
Other Business Sponsors
All in Autos
Deben Group Industries
Individual Members of the Committee and village residents
We would also like to thank all the Wickham Market businesses and residents that contributed prizes to the raffle.
Thank you to all sponsors and supporters. Good luck to all entrants.
Potsford Farm will be joining us again this year selling their produce and crafts.