Rules of entry and prize details:
By entering the competition the competitor agrees to the following terms and conditions of entry:
1. Each entrant may submit a maximum of two photographs.
2. Entries to be submitted by midnight Sunday 25th July 2021
3. Photographs must be originals of any Suffolk garden scene and be submitted in jpeg format.
4. Entries to be sent to Alison Calvesbert Rearden via the WickhamMarket Village Show Facebook page or directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Entries are accepted on the basis that the committee reserve the right to reproduce them free of charge to use for sale in aid of the Wickham Market Village Hall refurbishment fund.
6. All entries will be judged by an independent judging team, judge’s decision is final.
7. The winners will be announced on Saturday 7th August 2021 at the “Tombola on the Hill” and subsequently published on the WickhamMarket Village Show Facebook page, Nextdoor and the Round Robin.
8. There will be three prizes in the form of Garnetts Garden Centre vouchers to the value of: 1st £15, 2nd £10 and 3rd £5.
This competition is in memory of the late Mary Morris who was an instigator of the Wickham MarketVillage Show together with many other activities supporting the village. She also had a deep interest in photography, producing Scenes of Suffolk cards in support of the Archive Centre.