The following message is being shared on behalf of East Suffolk Council for residents that use the Garden Waste Collection Service:
"Garden waste collections will restart on Monday 25 May, following an earlier suspension due to Covid-19.
All collections will be made during the subsequent fortnight, including on a Saturday where required. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ⤵️⤵️⤵️ • All existing subscriptions have been extended by 4 collections. This takes into account those collections which were missed because of the suspension.
• Your collection day may now change and details of your new timetable, can be found at http://apps.eastsuffolk.gov.uk/pages/bins/collectiondays.aspx
• Replacement stickers will *not* be required for your bin. The crews know that all valid household subscriptions have been extended by 4 collections; they also have access to ‘in cab’ technology within the refuse freighters.
• Renewal invitations will be sent as before and, if renewed, a new bin sticker will then be issued.
• If you received a renewal invite prior to the suspension of the service, you can renew here: https://my.eastsuffolk.gov.uk/service/Garden_Waste_subscriptions
• New customers can now subscribe for the first time: www.eastsuffolk.gov.uk/garden-waste/
❓Questions? You can find answers to frequently asked questions at https://www.eastsuffolk.gov.uk/assets/Waste/Green-waste/Garden-waste-FAQs.pdf
We would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused by the suspension. We hope you can understand that this has been a difficult time for us all with the safety of our customers, our crews and their families always being of paramount importance.
Subscribers are asked not to call or email the Council about their collection – all subscribers will shortly receive an email or letter explaining the details."